Point Ballistic Military Sunglasses
$99.00 – $159.00
Numa Tough-Flex™ frame material is the next evolution of impact and disaster-resistant frames. Numas have saved eyes and lives on the battlefield and at home: from IEDs, ricochets, shrapnel, blunt impacts, and even fishing mishaps. Our Tough-Flex™ frames won’t break in your vest, in your pack, or on your face.
THE NUMA PROMISE: We won’t put the Numa Tactical name on anything we would not wear into battle ourselves.
THE NUMA DIFFERENCE: Numa was founded in 2006 by a special forces sniper and triathlete to create stronger and lighter eye protection for soldiers, athletes and outdoorsmen.
OUR NAME: Numa = New Materials. Since 2006 Numa has led the way in bringing advanced material science to eyewear.
- Tactical shatterproof wraparound eye protection
- Reliable and rugged Tough-Flex™ Frame Material
- Exceeds Military Eye Protection standards
- ANSI Z87.1
- MCEPS / MIL-PRF-31013
- No-slip nosepads, temples
- Interchangeable lenses
- Optically perfect lenses:
- Anti-scratch hard-coat
- Smudge-resistant Hydrophobic Anti-fog
- 100% UV400 Protection (UVA, UVB, UVC)
- Large coverage
- Average width faces
|Dimensions||7 x 3 x 3 in|
Color-Neutral Grey, 3-Lens Kit, Polarized Grey